December 26, 2012

Christmas "break"

Here are some of my favorite moments of my trip back to Georgia for Christmas:

The puppy that we rescued. He stayed with us for a couple of days before I brought him back to Dallas to live with his new family - some good friends of mine.



Brotherly love :)



I was invited to take part in the annual pre-Christmas Jackson feast this year!



My dear friend, Joanna, works at a winery in California. She saw this wine from the field to the bottle!



A beautiful pastel drawing of the road horse that won my father the World Championship in 1993. This was meant to be his Christmas present 19 years ago. Sadly, he passed away 2 weeks before that Christmas. My mother gifted it to me this year, still in the original shipping tube.



The drawing I did for my brother's Christmas/Graduation present.



Brother attempting to keep the turkey's dry in the rain.



Brother, his beautiful girlfriend, and my lovely neices playing Headbandz (coolest game EVER!)



My sister-in-law and my cuz



Sis and her baby girl



And who wouldn't want to see another picture of this adorable puppy?!


Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment