December 14, 2012

Christmas nesting


I finally amped myself up enough to fight rush hour traffic across town to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few Christmas decorations. I promised myself I wouldn't spend too much money this year on Christmas. I have plenty of decor packed in 2 Tupperware tubs in a friend's garage in Florida. But I love nesting for Christmas, so I allowed myself a few purchases, and a few craft projects. Here are a few...

Wreath made from scrap linen and a poinsetta from the Dollar Store.




With no Christmas tree, I had to be creative on how I displayed my ornaments.



Copied straight from Pinterest.



Reindeer with jingle bells: Dollar Store. Bust of reineer: idea from Pinterest.


Twinkly lights under the countertop.




In addition to my crafts, here are a few other extra touches:





No comments:

Post a Comment