October 22, 2011

Addiction


So, I've found a new addiction. 

Have you heard of Pinterest.com? If you haven't, like me up until about 2 days ago, you've been living under a rock. This website will be the downfall of any productivity I had left, and it will be the inspiration for probably most everything I do from now on. 

In a nutshell, Pinterest is a site that allows you to share the wonderful things that you find whilst surfing the web. People follow you to see what you have found, and you follow fellow Pinterests to see what they have found. A lot of what you see has been "pinned" from other members' "boards". Your findings can be organized by theme (ex: Home Decor, Recipes, Artwork, etc.). 

As my first Pinterest-inspired project (which I will call my Pin Project), I converted a Kelly Green turtleneck into somewhat of a blazer. The picture of the final product on Pinterest was much cuter, but this will do for now. I will continue to make adjustments as needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment