July 11, 2010

Naked Window?

My mom called me yesterday to inform me that she had taken the Lowe’s gift cards my brother and I gave her for Mother’s Day, and gone shopping. My mother is the wonderful type of woman that will walk up and down every isle to make sure she didn’t miss a sale or clearance item. On a side note, my brother and I were always very patient and never once bothered her to hurry up. You believe that, right?

Well, when she got to the Home Décor section of Lowe’s, she discovered that many of the curtains and drapes were on sale. I have done a little research, but cannot seem to find when this sale will end. But, if you are looking for something to cover up those naked windows, this is the time you need to go. I got two beautiful, double-panel drapes for a little less than $7 each. You can’t find a deal like that very often. Trust me, I live my life driving back and forth from one end of town to the other, determined to find the best pricing on whatever I am looking for. Go check it out!


Attributions: Lowe's Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment