December 01, 2013

his, hers, & mine: part 2

Come on...you know you've got one too. This is my Holiday wish list. Since I live a plane-ride away from my family, I usually come back to Dallas with a couple of gift cards. This is my way of remembering what I've had my eye on. And to be honest, this is also an extension of my "hers" gift guide. I've always thought that one of the best tips for finding good gifts for others is choosing something you'd like for yourself.

A marble pastry board will come in handy when I'm making cookies (especially my mother's from-scratch sugar cookies). A cool slate is the best surface when working with shortening. This grey purse? I've only been hunting for one since before last Christmas. As soon as I saw it, I fell in love.

Brevity makes this stunning, sentimental necklace. They will use whatever is special to you: an autograph of someone special, a memorable message, whatever you please. Then they make a necklace out of it. I've been eyeing this for a couple of years, too. This is probably the most unrealistic of the bunch, but I could help it. I had to include it.

And to round it out: a new bible, my signature scent, Clarisonic brush heads...yes, even boring brush heads made the list. These are a few of my favorite things...

mine: his, hers, & mine - a holiday gift guide -


No comments:

Post a Comment